This depends on whether your company chooses to use the online application or a pedometer.
⇒BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN
- Sign up your company (on the website or through the ELA teams: 01 40 79 49 30)
- Sign the sponsorship agreement to make your participation in the campaign official
- Order the smartphone armbands or pedometers, depending on the solution chosen (+ the communication kit adapted to your needs)
- Create your company account to have access to the digital communication kit and to your co-workers’ step counters
- Send the registration link for the ELA Challenge to your teams / Encourage your employees to create their own accounts on the website to enter the number of steps they take
⇒ON THE DAY
- Hand out the smartphone armbands or the pedometers in the morning
- Add excitement to the day with in-company challenges*, and encourage your staff to share their "Get your trainers on in the company" day on the social networks with the hashtag #MTBEntreprise.
- Collect the smartphone armbands or the pedometers at the end of the day
- Log on to ELA Challenge or the website to find the total number of steps taken by your teams
- Convert the result into euro cents and announce the result to your co-workers
⇒AFTER THE CAMPAIGN
- Inform ELA of the total amount raised
- You will receive ELA's invoice for your accounts department
- Transfer the donation with the method of your choice (bank transfer or cheque)
- Take part in the official ceremony with the presentation of a cheque at the end of year results ceremony
*Extra activities are at the company's initiative and are optional (Sports activities, races, team competitions, etc.).